Friday, November 19, 2010

Did You Know?

Did you know that if you cut brownies with a plastic knife they'll cut super smooth?
Every time I make a pan of brownies I'm in love with how they look...
Until I cut into them.
As I drag my knife through said brownies the chocolaty goodness gets all drudged up.
Morphing my beautiful pan of brownies in an ugly mess.

Enter Carla.




She recently let me in on her secret of cutting pans of brownies with a plastic knife.
Smooth as butter.  
Nice clean lines.
Pretty pan of brownies.

I will admit I'm anxious to try this out...I might need to make some brownies soon.
 I also wonder if one could put a light coating of butter, Pam, olive oil, or some such on a regular knife and get the same results. 
Let's try it out, shall we?
Everyone to your kitchens!  
It's brownie time.

No comments: