Thursday, June 17, 2010

Disney's World of Good!

I am not ashamed to admit that my husband and I have developed an obsession with the Happiest Place on Earth – Walt Disney World! We went there for our honeymoon in 2008, our anniversary in 2009 and have a trip planned for our anniversary this September. Obviously, we love it.

For my birthday this year, I received a few Disney gift cards – which immediately began to burn a hole in my pocket. My husband, of course, wanted me to put them towards the price of the trip, but what fun is that! I decided I wanted something fun, perhaps cute pj’s or a bag. I started searching on
Disney's site and found my new favorite bag. Disney has partnered with eBay’s World of Good store and had some items made by artisans in India just for Disney. My new bag is one of those items!



My Bag!
It is a cross body bag. The front of it has 2 fabric panels, one is dot pattern, the other is Mickey Mouse heads. I love it because it isn’t “in your face” Disney. It is subtle enough that unless you know to look for it, you might not even see them. The inside of the bag is all Mickey Mouse – I just adore it.






What is World Of Good?



WorldofGood.com by eBay is the world’s first online marketplace to convene thousands of People Positive and Eco Positive sellers and products all in one place, empowering you to shop in ways that align with your personal values. Respected, independent organizations verify the positive impact every product has on people and the planet. Our goal is to ensure that every choice you make here is a good one.

No comments: