Monday, June 7, 2010

Shampoo Bar, What?

For my Birthday, waaaaaaaay back at the end of March, my wonderful Mother took me shopping. While out and about I mentioned this store to her. Lush is A-Mazing! I've made several great purchases from there (which I'll blog about later) and we went in this time just to check it out. I mentioned this Shampoo Bar, and the fact that I wanted to try it out. The store was a mite bit too busy for my slightly crazy self that day, so my purchase (and delight) were put off for a few days. At the beginning of April Sondra and I made a joint venture to Lush during our break at the CDC. This time I was victorious! I have to tell you that I absolutely adore and love my Seanik Shampoo Bar!

For one, it smells great. (I got the Seanik bar because several of the other scents they had at the time were quite....pungent) It's eco-friendly (it doesn't need a giant plastic bottle for dispensing). It lathers a ton and is so easy to use (Just wet your hair and rub the bar back and forth over your head a few times - take care not to submerse the bar as I've been cautioned it will basically turn to mush and dissolve). And the Shampoo Bar lasts F-O-R-E-V-E-R, Seriously. The bars cost $10.00, which I'll admit is a bit pricey for me, they simply last for months. I'm still using the same bar I purchased at the beginning of April and don't estimate needing to buy another until August (most likely not until the end of the month). That's five whole, whopping months! My bar isn't even at half its original size yet! And while I might not need to buy another one, looking at the website just now makes me want several more. Go check 'em out!

No comments: